|Get the South Atlantic weekly news sent direct to your Inbox.|
|YOUR ADVERT HERE|
|This could be your text!|
|Home | Categories |
Current ArticlesSelect individual articles below or view all current articles on one page.
View: Current (20) - Archived (1477) - All (1497)
- 1: SHG Seeks Administrative Assistant - St Helena (Business News) - 18.09.2014
- The St Helena Government UK Office in central London is seeking the services of a part-time Administrative Assistant.
- 2: St Helena: PUBLIC TRANSPORT REVIEW 2014 CONSULTANT’S REPORT PUBLISHED - St Helena (Business News) - 16.09.2014
- Public transport consultant George Watson has now finalised his report on bus services on St Helena, which has today been published on the SHG website Publications page at
- 3: 60th COMMONWEALTH PARLIAMENTARY CONFERENCE - St Helena (Business News) - 16.09.2014
- Councillor Christine Scipio-O’Dean will depart St Helena this week to attend the 60th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference and 34th Small Branches Conference in Cameroon, which will run from 2 - 10 October 2014.
- 4: Falklands: Public Meeting and Fisheries Presentation - Falklands (Business News) - 15.09.2014
- A public meeting took place at 1700hrs on Monday, 15 September 2014 in the court and Assembly Chamber of the Town hall. Approximately 20 members of the public attended as well as MLAs Rendell,Elsby, Short, Poole and Edwards.
- 5: PUBLIC MEETING MONDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER 2014 - Falklands (Business News) - 15.09.2014
- Other Questions added to the interest level of the meeting.
- 6: St Helena: DRY GUT PUBLIC OPEN DAYS - St Helena (Business News) - 15.09.2014
- To mark the completion of the Dry Gut Fill, two public Open Days will be held at the Airport site on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 September 2014 from 10am to 2pm.
- 7: MEDIA GROUP PLANNING FALKLANDS DOCUMENTARY - Falklands (Business News) - 11.09.2014
- Chalkboard media Group are looking for people who could help them make a documentary about life in the Falklands.
- 8: St Helena: PHARMACY BUS TIMES - St Helena (Business News) - 10.09.2014
- Further to the press release issued yesterday (Tuesday 9 September 2014) regarding Outpatient Clinics, the Health & Social Services Directorate would like to remind the public of the dates and times of the Pharmacy Bus facility in the districts:
- 9: St Helena: AIRPORT FUEL MANAGEMENT CONTRACT AGREED - St Helena (Business News) - 09.09.2014
- St Helena Government is pleased to announce the finalisation of the Fuel Management Contract between SHG and GreyStar Europe to operate the new Bulk Fuel Installation (BFI) in Rupert’s Valley.
- 10: St Helena: DONATION OF UNIFORM TO ST HELENA POLICE - St Helena (Business News) - 08.09.2014
- The St Helena Police Service took delivery of twelve parcels of Police uniform from last week’s arrival of the RMS, donated by Sussex Police in the UK.
- 11: AIR SERVICE PROCUREMENT FOR ST HELENA PHASE 2 COMMENCES - St Helena (Business News) - 08.09.2014
- St Helena Government is pleased to announce that Invitations to Tender (ITT) for the provision of air services to St Helena have today been issued to pre-qualified parties.
- 12: St Helena: PUBLIC ACCESS TO SHG INFORMATION - NEW CODE OF PRACTICE - St Helena (Business News) - 01.09.2014
- St Helena Government (SHG) already provides accurate and timely information to the public in many ways - including through routine publishing of public information and by interaction with the media - as part of open and transparent Government.
- 13: TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE OUT FOR PUBLIC CONSULTATION - Falklands (Business News) - 29.08.2014
- A public consultation regarding telecommunications services in the Falkland Islands will be carried out from Friday 29th August 2014 until Friday 26th September 2014.
- 14: Report on the meeting of Executive Council held on Wednesday 27 August 2014 - Falklands (Business News) - 27.08.2014
- The first paper of the day was the Financial Business Case for a New Port and the Director of Central Services (DCS) attended for this item.
- 15: INTRODUCTION TO THE RT HON KENNETH CLARKE’S KEYNOTE ADDRESS BY LORD BLACK OF BRENTWOOD - Falklands (Business News) - 16.11.2011
- Before introducing our keynote speaker I am very grateful for the opportunity that Robin (Esser) has given me to just very briefly to draw your attention to an important report that has just been published today which focuses on press freedom issues on shores of countries where challenges to press freedom are even more intense and often literally a matter of life and death.
- 16: The Directors – Part VI Carol George, Director of Health and Social Welfare - St Helena (Business News) - 02.06.2011
- St Helena Government has introduced a new directorate structure which came into effect on 1st April. Because of this, instead of Departments SHG now has ten Directorates.
- 17: Jobless and Poverty Rates are key to Economic Recovery - All (Business News) - 12.08.2009
- Policy makers in the US Federal Reserve Bank are sitting down to discuss – amongst other things – interest rates, which are expected to remain the same at near zero percent. Also on the agenda, couched in eco-speak, is a concluding summary on the state of economy. SARTMA wonders – whose economy – theirs or ours.
- 18: ARGENTINE CLAIMS TO FALKLANDS SEABED CONTAINS NOTHING NEW - Falklands (Business News) - 25.04.2009
- Both Argentina and the United Kingdom are claiming a vast area of seabed from South America to the Antarctic in their latest bids for control of the South Atlantic.
- 19: Sartma Daily (30/08/05) - S.Atlantic (Business News) - 30.08.2005
- A quick overview of South Atlantic News
- 20: Postcode Not So New For Tristan - Tristan (Business News) - 10.08.2005
- One of the nice things about having a Tristanian working for SARTMA is that the record can be set straight about various things, including the Island’s postcode. TDCU 1ZZ has been available for at least 18 months.
Photo (c) James Glass Tristan Times - the building that houses the Tristan Post Office